- HELIX is a four-year seminary program. Graduates are ordained.
There are approximately 150 class hours per year.
- Helix is currently under revision. In the past the following has been our structure.
- Classes, meet from September through June with no classes held in
July and August.
- One 8-hour teaching day per month, held on Saturday, from 10:00am - 5:30pm.
- One 2-hour Process Group per month, held on Sunday.
- There is at least one retreat weekend away from the city
- The class meets on Tuesday evenings for a 2-hour intensive
on a specific subject. (The intensives are taught by both the HELIX
faculty and guest speakers.) At least four 5-week intensives are
held each year.
- One 1-hour session per month as student therapist is required.
- One 1-hour session per month as student client is required.
- Homework includes readings and process notes.
- Two evaluation meetings per year will be held with a supervisor.
Evaluations are based on:
- The quality of your spiritual commitment
- Your ongoing commitment to your personal process
- Your ability to be with others
- Your integration of the conceptual and practical material
- You are required to work individually at least twice
a month with a Helix Practioner or other trained practitioner of your choice.
| Structure | Requirements
Copyright ©2002-2021 The Helix Training Program Incorporated. All rights reserved.